As a biologist I have always had the most interest in the Botany, although I am still interested in all other living beings.
At the Hortus Botanicus I have been working as a volunteer since 1986, after this beautiful garden was privatized by the University of Amsterdam. For the journal "Hortus Plantage", the Hortus newspaper and the Hortus Magazine I have regularly written about plants. You can find all these articles even more on my Botanywebsite (translation of my Dutch Botaniewebsite):
New pages on this website
- The Vanilla orchid (4 January 2012)
- Ginger (28 December 2013)
- Sugarcane (3 January 2015)
- King protea (January 2017)
- Sweet potao (January 2018)